Readings for Clarity is owned by The Natural Path Health & Wellness Pty Ltd ABN 36 154 093 517
The Reading for Clarity website allows you to purchase the following beautifully crafted products through the website:
- Crystal and crystal products
- Psychic Readings
- Ritual Supplies
- Membership Program
- You may buy products and services offered online by Readings for Clarity by navigating the shopping cart process available on our website.
- To buy products or services via our website, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that all information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading.
- We may cancel orders where we consider that you have not dealt with us in good faith or have otherwise breached applicable laws, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged.
- If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged, less delivery charges and applicable taxes and duties, at our discretion.
- You must register with our website to be able to make purchases from our online store.
- Once you submit an order, you cannot cancel it.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us, at our discretion.
- Readings for Clarity may provide special offers in relation to our products and services from time to time.
- At any time, we may terminate any special offer without advance notice.
- If terminated, a special offer will continue to apply to products and services you ordered in good faith in accordance with these Terms before the special offer was terminated.
- All prices are in Australian dollars. Prices include GST unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The full payment for your order (including the product price and applicable delivery charges) is deducted from your credit card on completion of your order.
- Delivery will commence once payment has been processed/validated.
- We accept payment via PayPal and do not retain or store credit card details.
- PayPal has separate terms and conditions that govern third party payment processing and we are not responsible for the application of third party payment procession term and conditions.
- From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available.
- Despite any clause in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged.
- If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged.
- All products are offered for sale subject to available stock.
- If an item is out of stock, we may contact you to offer a substitute.
- If you do not accept a substitute item and your credit card has been charged for an item that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged.
24. We ship worldwide via Australia Post.
- We charge a fixed cost of $12 for deliveries for orders under $100.00.
- Delivery cost for orders over $100 is Free.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering.
- We are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box.
- Every reasonable effort is made to dispatch orders within 5 business days of the purchase date.
- Most Australian orders should arrive within 7 business days after dispatch depending on the destination.
- It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive by emailing email@example.com.
- Once we learn an order has not arrived within a reasonable period we will lodge an enquiry with Australia Post and advise you of any issues that are discovered.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order.
- You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address.
- If you receive any goods in a damaged condition, we may issue you a credit in the amount paid for the goods or send replacement goods at our discretion if you notify us within 7 days of the delivery date.
- We may ask you to provide proof of the damage, as a condition of refund or replacement.
- Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to goods passes to you on delivery in accordance with these Terms.
- Goods ordered by you remain our property until you pay for them in full.
- To the extent legally permitted, we exclude all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by us (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded.
- Any liability we may have to you under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again, at our option.
- Items must be in original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached.
- You will be advised at the time of notification of damaged or defective good of the address for return of goods.
- If you return items to us that do not comply with the above requirements, we will return them to you at your cost.
- Please check your items against your receipt. If there are any discrepancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and within 7 days of purchase date.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent legally permitted, under no circumstances are we to be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from the supply of products or services via this website or the use of such goods or services by any person, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all legal causes of action, including but not limited to contract, warranty, or negligence.
- To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and our maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD$100.00.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all losses, expenses, claims, proceedings, damages and costs (including actual, special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential) of every kind and nature made by any other party due to or arising out of any violation of these Terms, any terms and policies it incorporates by reference, the rights of another party, any applicable law, statute, or regulation or due to or arising out of any activity related to products and services supplied by us.
- You can contact us by emailing email@example.com
Notices to you
- We may notify you by email, a general notice on this website or by other reliable method to an address or using contact information previously provided by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are excused from supplying our products, services and other obligations and will not be responsible for any delays where, and so long, as we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by events or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- We will endeavour to notify you of any delay and its expected duration. If we are prevented from performing our obligations for longer than a reasonable time, we may elect to cancel your order and issue you a credit in the amount paid for the order without further liability to you.
- We may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on our website.
- You should visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations.
- In the case of an alteration, the altered Terms only apply to products ordered via the website after the alteration takes effect.
- You agree to deal with us in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- These Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia.